LifeSafety Power’s integrated, modular enclosures yield a lower total cost of own- ership and the ability to perform remote services and monitoring. From the award-winning Multi-Site Manager Enterprise™ to the prewired and ready-to-install UL/ULC ProWire™ Unified Power, LifeSafety Power is your partner for new managed services, labor Savings and increased profitability.
S3 Covered Geography
Nor CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT, NM, CO, WY, AK
Some of the latest news can be found here.
NetLink® Advanced Power Monitoring
• Increases power system ROI
• Maximizes system uptime
• Remote servicing saves on maintenance costs
• Remote scheduled battery testing
• Proactively sents system alerts through email or SNMP
• Complete visibility of field devices such as locks
• Predictive failure alerts through cycle count and current monitoring
• NLX Distributed Power Monitoring reduces network drops
• Share single network drop with Mercury LP controllers
• Strong Cybersecurity Protection
OneDrop is currently available for the Mercury LP Series of controllers.
The MSM Enterprise lets system integrators and end users assess, manage, and monitor even the most complex campuses with multiple sites, from the internet and anywhere in the world.
The MSM Enterprise is available for free download as a fully functional demo for up to four systems. Licenses for 25 systems may be purchased and combined to provide the required number of systems. Additional licenses may be added at any time.
Access panel manufacturers looking to explore developing their own NetLink integration should contact LSP for more information.
Things You Need To Know About
10027 S 51st Street, Ste 102
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Phone: 888-577-2898 x2
Email: [email protected]